Saturday, July 2, 2011

First Freebie!

Ok I found a really cute classroom job set on my fave blogspot (shoutout to Amanda Nickerson of One Extra Degree) that I needed to adapt to our school theme next year, "Superheroes".  I am super excited to use this in my classroom next year!  I typically only use our school theme in my hallway decorations but this one is so cute that I am bringing it into the classroom, too. 
I named it Superhero Helpers and just created a list that would fit my needs.  There is a "job application" that Amanda uses that I plan on adapting as well.  Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

This is super cute! :) Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to blogging! I'm so excited to find a new third grade blog...

Amanda
http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

Lauren Morse said...

Thanks for linking up. What a cute idea!
Just Add Clipart

Mel D said...

Super Cute! I'm saving this in case we ever have a super heroes theme in the future. Please check out my freebie & follow me too.
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Jan Brady said...

Great idea! I'm a new follower! Jump on over to my blog, follow me, and check out my freebies!
- Jan
www.firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com

lanelson said...

I am using the superhero theme this year - schoolwide. What are some fun ideas your school had?

Post a Comment