Friday, July 1, 2011

A Jump Start...

Our school wide theme this year is Superheroes.  Each teacher has to decorate a "shield" with things that describe them.  We will use this to introduce ourselves at our annual retreat right before school starts in August.  After a trip to Hobby Lobby, I got a jump start on my shield and worked on it all day today.  It is a collage of all the things (well as many as I could fit) I love.  I can't wait to share it at retreat and see all of the other fabulously decorated shields.  I am definitely going to do this in my classroom in August as a "getting to know you" activity for my kiddoes!  Yay! Can't wait!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

The shield is very cute! I'm a third grade teacher as well and I can't wait to read what you have in store.

Adrienne
awigginsworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment