Friday, July 8, 2011

Score!!!!


I made a mad dash to Super Target tonight (I'm talking 9:50 and it closes at 10) just to see what I could find in the dollar bins!  Whew! I knew they had Seuss stuff not too long ago but I didn't expect any to be left.  So, I was psyched to find these cute little buckets!  I also scooped up a ton of alphabet stickers, some alphabet stamps, and my favorite are the sectioned round trays.  Those come in super handy for teaching money.  I just put a tray filled with coins on each table for students to share.  Easy for them to sort and put away.  The hunt is still on for 24 small buckets I can use for our Bucket Fillers!  Tomorrow I'm hitting up Ikea for magazine files we will use for Daily 5 book boxes.  It's a good thing I'm relaxing this summer and not thinking about school at all (detect the sarcasm)! Nah, I love it!  Toodles!




4 comments:

Jennifer @ Simply Kinder said...

I just posted how I use those same white boxes on my blog tonight! I love them much I have been converting them to plastic ones! =)

You can also use them as student boxes... I did that one year where I had the kids pictures on the outside and then the kids put in their stories they published.

What are you planning on doing with them?

Empowering Kinders and Other Kids Too

Ms. Durbin said...

I'm going to be implementing the Daily 5 in my classroom this year and each student needs an individual book box for "Read to Self". These are super cheap so I plan on putting a piece of duct tape on the bottom of each to make them more sturdy and slapping a fancy label on each one for their name and we are on our way!

Teresa said...

What a great idea for sorting money!

I have used the cardboard files before and they didn't last very long. A year, two in some cases, but I've found that the plastic ones are more sturdy and last longer.

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

علامات تدل على وجود حشرة الأرضة تكسر وتحطم الأثاث الخشبي وتآكله خاصة الموجود بجانب الحائط والأبواب والشبابيك. وجود أتربة كثيفة أسفل السجاد والموكيت وعند إزالته يتفتت إلى أتربة ويتمزق. تقطع الأسلاك الموجودة في البيت مثل أسلاك الهاتف وأي أسلاك أخرى دون سبب، كذلك تآكل أوراق الكرتون والكتب. سماع صوت طقطقة بالأخشاب خاصة أثناء الليل.

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بابها
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بحائل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف

Post a Comment